Superior Service for Documents
Superior Document Solutions provides excellent service and hassle-free document solutions for your business through high quality support services, scanning software solutions, document management, and more. With a variety of experience improving business workflows for documents in the healthcare, education, non-profit, large, and small business industries, we provide the best service with the testimonials to prove it. Our level of responsiveness is unmatched, with a service call response time of 4 hours or less. Allow your technology to do more for you and improve your overall business with enhanced document solutions.
What is a document solution?
Document Solutions refers to our range of services offered to aid in the workflow of your organization. What is a document? Documents include emails, invoices, reports, and letters sent both externally and internally within your organization. Almost all business activity will eventually take place in document form. The cost of managing and accommodating these documents is substantial and is estimated to be the third largest cost of any organization’s overall budget.
Put your mind at ease. With a free assessment from Superior Document Solutions, combining both technology and trained specialists to analyze and evaluate your current equipment and office environment, we then provide the right service, whether strategic additions or replacements, to maximize efficiency and reduce cost for your business.
We track the lifecycle of all documents from creation to destruction – editing, scanning, indexing, archiving and more – every stage of the process. We’ll help implement a solution that will give you the ability to:
- Understand document workflow within your workplace
- Identify underutilized printing equipment and efficiently assign resources to reduce cost
- Gain insights into printing habits and reduce waste
- Increase productivity
- Monitor document security, including HIPAA compliance
- Automatically re-order replacements for toner and other consumables
From creation to destruction, how well do documents flow through your business? Our DocuCare™ Document Imaging Solutions can improve the flow, accessibility, and security of documents in your business while achieving productivity gains, cost reductions, and regulatory compliance.
We’ll help you automate workflows, enhance paper intensive processes, and walk you through each phase of changing the workflow, provide training plans and post implementation reviews. Our team also provides a full support plan for hardware, software, and user support following initial services.
Our certified professionals will show you how to move document capture closer to where the work is performed with a Distributed Capture Solution. This will help cut down on turnaround times and improve productivity.Many businesses now use a process called Data Capture. Documents are scanned into the network and then utilize the following technologies to read data from the document:
- Zone OCR: Optical Character Recognition (OCR) converts scanned text into text that can be edited in common word applications and imported into a database.
- Barcode Recognition: Information can be read from barcodes on documents. For example, the invoice number on your proof of delivery slips can be embedded in a barcode. When these slips are scanned, the capture software reads the barcode.
The benefits from using Data Capture are notable:
- Faster Data Entry. You do not have to spend hours on manual data entry. Scan and extract data from document in seconds. This automation speeds up your business processes to deliver better customer service and employee satisfaction.
- Lower Expenses. An automated capture process requires less manual labor, allowing you to focus personnel on higher-value tasks.
- Fewer Errors. Extracted data can be validated against your existing customer database to ensure that it is correct. Possible errors are routed to an exceptions folder where they are quickly proofed and processed.
Streamlining data and documents through your organization can reduce time consuming and costly endeavors while increasing efficiency. We can help you take your organization to the next level.
Electronic forms are customizable forms you print on-demand. You will easily and cost effectively produce your routine forms and increase your marketing strategies. Reflect your business growth with the ability to customize and recreate your marketing messages whenever you want.The benefits of electronic forms over pre-printed forms are tremendous:
- Electronic forms have the ability improve internal and external business communication with vendors and customers while reducing manual data input and human error.
- Electronic forms allow simple communication updates whenever data changes.
Using pre-printed forms can cost a lot of money. In some cases, a three-part form can cost as much as 45 cents each. By printing your form and variable form content at the same timeon a low-cost multifunction device, your business can significantly reduce its costs in producing invoices, statements, delivery documents, and other forms.
The returning customer is the easiest person to sell to. Include a special,ad, or call-to-action that every customer can see or only target certain types of customers.
Using variable data devices and technology and your multifunction system, you can create highly personalized, compelling marketing materials for your customers’ individual buying habits.
Your data needs to be available across multiple locations. Some of your customers may want their invoices mailed, faxed, or emailed and you may have a need to print a copy for yourself at the same time. An electronic document management system will help you achieve this.
How Do We Do It?
Using a proven methodology, trained and certified professionals engage with clients to define workflows, identify key drivers to improve workflows, and design the appropriate solution that will streamline processes, secure information, and reduce costs. Document Imaging Solutions is the key to unlock the power of document imaging and printing technology and improve business efficiency. Printer, copier, and fax fleets are “on-ramps” and “off-ramps” to automating business processes. By transforming paper-based processes to digitally enhanced workflow, business information is more available and secure for customers, vendors, and employees.
Company information is your business’ most valuable asset. Implementing solutions to enhance access and manage business information contributes directly to the bottom line. An optimized document imaging and printing infrastructure is the foundation for building Document Imaging Solutions to improve fundamental business processes that are document based.
If your business is thinking about a Document Management Solution or has already implemented a solution and wants to integrate current technology, we can help you determine the optimal infrastructure and office equipment for your needs. We will take care of the maintenance and support of the technology to ensure you continue to realize the benefits.